IMPORTANT PATIENT NOTICE
The NHS in Stockport and Public Health England (PHE) are extremely well prepared for outbreaks of new infectious diseases. The NHS has put in place measures to ensure the safety of all patients and NHS staff while also ensuring services are available to the public as normal.
The risk to the general public is moderate. If you have arrived back to the UK from mainland China, Thailand, Japan, Republic of Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia or Macau within 14 days, follow the specific advice for returning travellers.
Call 111 now if you've been:
- To Wuhan or Hubei Province in China in the last 14 days (even if you do not have symptoms)
- To other parts of China, including Macau and Hong Kong, in the last 14 days and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath (even if it's mild)
- To Thailand, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Republic of Korea or Malaysia in the last 14 days and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath (even if it's mild)
- In close contact with someone with confirmed coronavirus
Do not go to a GP surgery, community pharmacy or hospital. Call 111, stay indoors and avoid close contact with other people.
- Further information is available on: https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19
PATIENT NOTICE REGARDING NON-URGENT APPOINTMENTS
To help reduce the risk to patients and staff we are currently taking the precautionary measure to limit our non-urgent face to face appointments due to the recent outbreak of Coronvirus.
This is a temporary measure and we have taken this decision following advice from Stockport CCG to protect the most vulnerable patients. If you have an appointment booked with us and feel that it's not urgent please contact reception to cancel.
We want to keep all our patients safe and well.
Privacy Notice Update